Camtasia Studio 7 and Camtasia for Mac are software applications for creating video tutorials and presentations (screen video capture), published by TechSmith. The exact screen area to be captured can be specified, and audio may be recorded simultaneously from any standard input source.
The presenter carries out all steps of the demonstration in sequence and is able to jump from one application to another without interrupting the recording process. The presenter is able to stop recording with a hotkey combination at any time, at which point the software renders the input that has been captured, and applies user-defined settings, such as when and how to display the cursor. Newer versions of Camtasia offer the option to draw a circle around the cursor whenever the mouse is clicked, to better illustrate the actions of the presenter.
After the presentation has been captured, the presenter is able to revise it by cutting and/or pasting different parts, as needed. In addition, the presenter is also able to overlay their voice, as well as sound effects or music onto the presentation. Camtasia allows audio recording while screen-capturing is in progress, so the presenter can narrate the demonstration as it is carried out. Most presenters, however, prefer to wait until they have finished the screen-capture, and then record the narration from a script as the application is playing back the recorded capture.
The program allows files to be stored in its own proprietary format, which is only readable by Camtasia itself; this format allows for fairly small file sizes, even for longer presentations. Camtasia also allows the generated video stream to be exported to common video formats which can be read by most computers, even if the Camtasia software is not installed, such as MPEG-2 or MPEG-4.
- Record: Don't worry about the final product, just relax and record your whole screen. TechSmith's exclusive SmartFocus technology keeps track of where the action happens during your recording.
- Edit to perfection: Camtasia Studio makes it easy to cut the sections of your video you don?t want and rearrange the sections you do. Add, cut, splice, join, and move sections of video or audio.
- Share Widely: Want to produce a video at the right size and settings for YouTube? Just click the YouTube preset. Want video optimized for iPods, iPhones, or your blog? It's only a click away.
- Sketch motion callouts: Call attention to the important bits with animated shapes that appear to be hand-drawn right onto the video.
- ExpressShow ? The silver bullet for simple sharing: The TechSmith ExpressShow template puts your video into a sleek package that can be easily embedded into any website, blog, or multimedia project.
- Platform: Windows Vista / 7 / XP
- Ram : 1 GB (Minimum) , 2 GB (Recommended)
Password : kamrandownloads